An update on our COVID-19 status for our Clients and Partners
May 13, 2020.
More than ever as we all navigate the stress and uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, we understand the importance of the physical and mental health of the people we’re privileged to work with and serve. While this is definitely not business as usual, we want you to know that we’re 100% committed to ensuring business continuity, service, and support for all of our clients and partners while this difficult period continues.
Here’s an update on some of the steps we’ve taken:
- We’ve closed our offices, and all management, admin and support team members are currently working from home, with access to all resources necessary to support you
- Return to office work will happen only when it is safe to do so, and strictly in accordance with best practices and official local guidance
- Our COVID-19 Response Management Team connects daily to review new information and re-evaluate our protocols and our operations and share regular ongoing communication around InfoTech’s COVID-19 response
- We’ve suspended all employee business travel to limit and reduce the potential of exposing our team members, customers, or business guests to unnecessary risk
- We’ve postponed all InfoTech-hosted events until further notice, and are having all meetings by telephone or videoconference
Most importantly, we continue to encourage our employees to be mindful of their health and embrace the healthy habits that are part of all of our responsibility to slow down the potential for the coronavirus to spread.
We’re committed to doing everything we can to keep our team safe and healthy, and continuing to provide you with the reliable services and support you have come to expect from us.
Questions or concerns? Reach out to us at:
+1.204.788.1500 or +1800.363.9355